Here's the recipe:
1. Use leg of lamb or chicken thigh. Remove the gristle and Cut the meat into 1/2" squares. Cut lamb fat from the leg of lamb into small squares.
2. Marinate the meats with dry sherry, a couple slices of onions, salt and pepper for 2 hr.
3. Skew meat on bamboo skewers, place 2-3 small fat pieces on each skewer.
4. Mix together: Ground cumin, hot pepper flakes, salt and sesame seeds together. Dusk on the meat skewers on all sides.
5. Grill on a gas or electric grill until done. Serve hot with rice or flat bread.
Note: The meat is seasoned twice, once when marinating, once when grilling. Pay attention so you don't over season.
Posted by Healthy Food & Healthy Body